DOOR-MAT SOLES - DIY Soles - TURN SLIPPERS INTO SHOES FOR STREET WEAR!!

DOOR-MAT SOLES



Turn your crochet (or knit) slippers into shoes for street wear!

Customized Method for ANY foot-size and foot-shape, infant to giant!

I LOVE the option to wear my crochet-slippers on the street! 
Like canvas shoes, the traditional Espadrilles with rope-soles. Years ago I invented the Any size Cord-Sole method. Creates the most beautiful soles, and they will always be my favorites. As much as I love them, the Cord-Soles are just too time-consuming for me as I often need several pairs a month for my designs.

DOOR-MAT SOLES are the solution, creates very good, strong soles, fast and cheep!
The post for the Spring-Flower Slippers joined to the soles are HERE!
The Door-Mat-soles are the result of my need to make a pair of solid, comfy, sturdy, durable, and cheep soles,
FAST!

Doable for all handy crafters. 
No sole-hole-punching! No seaming!

The soles are made of a DOORMAT! Bound to be strong and durable, right??

One-piece slippers will be joined to the soles, or you can continue to crochet a shoe in rounds on top of the sole. 
Note that sealant/glue is involved in the creating of this sole.

You need a doormat, woven, made by sisal or jute,
Rubber backing is great.
The edge around the sole are a band crocheted with hemp-string. 




DONE!
Ready to join your slipper!

The beauty of a handmade Door-mat Sole!
PATTERN TUTORIAL  HERE.



Comments

POPULAR POSTS