LACEY WOOL WINTER CROCHET SLIPPERS

I wondered how it would be to crochet lace with chunky yarn and large hook, on slippers!
I think it looks very feminine and pretty! And warm!
PATTERN HERE!

On a small space like a toe-piece, it's limited how much lace to work!

With some simple stitches, it achieved a lacey enough look!

Edged with dc-Picots make a final lacey finish.

Yeahh! Super-comfy and warm!

And as usual; Protecting my home-shoes with Crochet-Soles!

This time I worked the soles with triple-stranded
scrap-yarn of different natural shades!

A little bit over-sized!
But I need to have space for socks in them!!


And with tailored, handmade and fabric-covered insoles!
So sturdy and warm!
Great gift-idea! Personalize the insoles with pretty labels!





Comments

Christina said…
So cute slippers
ingunn santini said…
Thank you Christina!!

POPULAR POSTS