MY FIRST PUBLISHED CROCHET PATTERN IN 2014; STRIPE AND DOT-SLIPPERS!

Fascinated by stripes and dots!
Finally figured out the best way to crochet dots!
The basic-slippers, no in- or out-soles yet!
I had made up my mind about the cord- and ball-finish.
But the slippers looked so pretty also without, so I made this variation too!
Included both solutions in the crochet-pattern.
Which you by the way can find HERE!

My special tailored Crochet Soles attached.
Link for 2in1-pack HERE on Etsy
See more pics here on Ravelry
Crochet Soles attached also to the Denim/White and Red-slippers.
Link for 2in1-pack HERE on Etsy
See more pics here on Ravelry

Lovely wearing these slippers!
Made in Light wool, not too warm, like socks to wear.
Socks with soles!

Look at the pretty insoles!
Tutorial for handmade, tailored insoles included in
my Crochet Sole-Tutorial,
which you can find in the 2in1-pack HERE,
or just the Crochet-Sole Tutorial HERE


The visible sole

These have another fabric on the insoles.
Note the cute labels! A very good gift-idea!
All in the Crochet-Sole-Tutorial HERE

These slippers came out real nice! I like them!




Comments

POPULAR POSTS