BLACK & WHITE ESPADRILLES/TOMS - PART 1- THE SLIPPERS

This pattern I have made for a very special occasion; 
My sister's birthday!
AND - I needed a basic slipper for the real reason for making them; 
I'm introducing a complacently NEW, Tailored Sole-Method, Suitable for any foot-size and shoe-project.
On this crochet slipper, I'm assembling my new cord-soles, and it looks great!
See last post!
The pattern for the slippers, are here in my Ravelry store for instant download!
Cool sole! It's my sister's name on it, with the date for the special occasion!
Tutorial for inner-soles too, in the Part 2 pattern, see next (last) post.
I'd like to post the shoes on FB too, but there she'll see them for sure!
I have to wait to next week!
Super-cute chunky hearts for the lace-closure.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS