LITTLE TODDLER GIRL SUMMER DRESSES

6 summer dresses will eventually come for sale in my Etsy shop.
I'm working with the photos now.
The dresses are made of retro fabrics and laces (not upcycled) that I have been saving for almost 40 years! In the mid 70- ties I came over a store closing down, full of really cheep fabrics, and anything else a creative soul can wish for! I did not have much money those days, so I spent what I could on bits and pieces of everything. And I have treasured it ever since, using it for special occasions.

These 6 designs are inspired by the Swedish artist
Carl Larsson (1853-1919) and his incredible watercolors with his family life motifs. His children were dressed up in the époque style, painted very detailed and with beautiful colors.
See the official site: http://www.clg.se/enstart.aspx  

I plan to do more dresses this summer.
A little peek before the official sale!

SUMMER DREAMS!

Now this dress is ready for sale on ETSY!


For sale on Etsy now!

Comments

POPULAR POSTS