I MADE IT!

Now for sale in Ravelry and Etsy! See Pattern Shop.
The white lace toddler dress



THE LITTLE GIRL PURSE PROJECT
9. August

In between photo shooting and updating 2 Etsy shops, I've been working with the little granny square purse for girls, supposed to match the yellow

Granny Square toddler dress.
It's coming together. Shortly I'll write the pattern and list it for sale.

A half finished purse:
The purse has 4 squares on each side,
a one-piece bottom and sides, and finally a knitted I-cord handle.
I have not desiced if it will be a long one for wearing the purse 
across the chest, or 2 small handles for hand holding it.
It will be lined properly and closed with a large button, I think!


THE CROCHET PATTERN WHITE LACE DRESS IS FINISHED!
15.July

One last check tomorrow for errors, and I can publish it.
All photos are ready.
I started this project 4 months ago, in between other work.
It has been fun, it's a beautiful dress, I did not know how it would come out, and I was very unsure about the flower border. I had to design my own as no inspiration was to find anywhere for the kind of flowers I wanted. I had in mind the summary and simple Daisy, and I think I've got it about right.
Actually I was planning to make yellow stitches by hand in the middle of at least the flowers at the waist. But as I'm going to sell the dress, maybe that’s not the thing for a buyer.
It could be really beautiful with yellow in the middle of ALL the flowers! Good idea!
I could not let the Daisy-plan go, so I have designed mini flowers to crochet for decoration on anything. I'll public some images of the dress with some flowers on.
I used this flower for my header in this blog, take a peek!
I have not decided whether to sell the flowers or the pattern for them. Maybe both?


The patterns front page
Go here for pattern purchase,
or to my Etsy shop for all items.

CROCHET TEST FLOWER BORDER
14.July

The pattern for the little white dress is coming together!
Today I made a test for the flower border pattern. It works!
A few more days now, and I can finelly publish the dress pattern.

Flower border chrochet pattern test

PRIORITYS!
7. July

Well.............. the little purse are on hold.
I have to finish my Toddler girl Lace Dress Pattern.
Yesterday I made the graphic drawings for the patterns on the dress.
A beautiful little white crochet dress which soon is coming for sale in my shops,
the pattern as well as the original design!
Lets have a little peek!

CUTE!
THE LITTLE GIRL PURSE PROJECT

This is the next project for a pattern. At the moment it's only a stack of Granny Sqares!



Come back to see the next step!

Comments

POPULAR POSTS