WINTER WHITE CROCHET LOAFERS

Basic loafer-shape for these warm and chunky winter slippers. The crochet-soles I made in last post, see below, are now attached to protect my new slippers! Link to the basic crochet pattern HERE

Fun and easy to make. Perfect gift for the holiday seasons!

This should keep me warm this winter!
Crocheted Aran-cabled knee-sock pattern HERE

Soft and warm on the feet!

My handmade and fabric-covered insoles inserted.
Note the labels; Very good gift-idea!

Close-up of the sts. Worked with esc;
Extended single crochet stitch!
Very easy and fast. Gives a great structure.

Here are my crochet-soles finally attached to the basic-slippers!
With the insoles too, the slippers are so soft, warm and sturdy to wear! 

Wool-white and grey in perfect harmony!




Here you can see the bottom of the soles.

The slippers above, are the adult version of these super-cute
loafers for babies and kids!
Link for the Baby-version HERE


Comments

POPULAR POSTS