PINK FLOWER CROCHET CARDIGAN WITH FLOWERS - LITTLE GIRL-DREAMS!

This gorgeous little jacket I created 3 years ago. Still a super-cute jacket, but the pattern had British-English crochet terms, which I've replaced for all my crochet patterns with US terms.
The pattern is completely re-written, a lot of tiny (and huge!) errors are corrected, and the layout is changed.
If you ever have purchased this pattern, and have not received an automatic update, please contact me at pdfpatterndesign@live.no, and I'll send you the new pattern! Name and e-mail please! If you remember when you bought it too, even better.
The new pattern with new pics are here: PINK FLOWER JACKET 

Wavy borders and cute flowers.
Sophie is wearing the cardigan on top of a matching skirt

Adjustable sleeve-length and pretty collar.

The pattern have two sizes; 2-3 years, and 4-5 years.
Worked with lighter or heavier yarn, smaller or larger hook,
the jacket can be adjusted to baby- or big-girl sizes! 

The colors for edging and flowers are matching.
Tutorial for flowers in instructions.
I have seen the jacket in one-color, without the flowers;
It was gorgeous!

Comments

POPULAR POSTS