UPDATED CORD-SOLE TUTORIAL!

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL AND EVERY COSTUMER THAT EVER PURCHASED MY CORD-SOLE TUTORIAL!
It's updated! And I do not have possibility to reach every costumer through automatic updates.
PLEASE SEND ME A NOTE WITH YOUR NAME AND E-MAIL + the date you purchased the pattern, TO: pdfpatterndesign@live.no
and I'll send the new Pdf to you! Link to the original pattern HERE

Dear Cord-Sole costumer!
I have finally updated, re-written this tutorial! Increased to 16 pages!
The method is still the same! But I've made a better lay-out, with larger step-by-step pics, and better explanations, all for a better understanding of this method of mine! I hope!

Please, if you have any difficulties to make your soles, or have ANY questions about the method, contact me on pdfpatterndesign@live.no

Best,
Ingunn

Comments

POPULAR POSTS