BAG BAG HAPPY SCRAP CROCHET BAG!

This is my last project with cotton-yarn for this season. I think.
Wool is on the hook for some months ahead!
But I really needed this bag! 
I had problems wearing my Scrap-Shoes with all the colors,
all my bags looked strange!
But NOW....

Handles in same cord as for the shoe-soles.



Perfect size and shape.

Which color is missing!?



The annoying thing with yarn-bags, is that they get so 
dirty and worn out on the bottom. 
I already love this bag, and it would be 
really sad if it gets ruined after short time. 
So I have applied cord-twine to the bottom and edge! 
It looks great, and matches perfectly the Happy Scrap shoes!
The treatment will protect the bag also to humidity.
Tutorial for this optional solution, in the pattern.





Lining. Well.
My bag is a clone of a simple and cheap shopping-bag
I liked the size and shape of.
In the end this shopping-bag ended up as lining/interface for the crochet-bag!
The material was very light plastic-covered white, synthetic burlap.
And best; It had a sturdy material in the bottom, a zip,
and lining with 3 pockets inside!
I couldn't resist! I think it was very smart!
I added a string with crochet-balls to the zip,
same as on the shoe-strings.




Comments

POPULAR POSTS